Terms & Conditions
- All Products must be paid for in full before being shipped or delivered onsite
- All Services and Consulting Packages Must be paid for in Full 4 Days Prior to Commencement date
- All services are to be used as a guide only no a Direction for measurable outcome
- The sustainable Paddock is not a veterinary Service and will not provide any diagnosis’s or recommendations of that manner.
- Advice is Provided as a general guidance the sustainable paddock takes no risk or reasonability. The owner is acting on its own discretion for their farm, livestock, paddock, crops.
- Any additional services that are added on during consultation are to be paid for immediately 7 days of receiving involve (such as additional hours, travel, programs, nutritional packages) Failing to pay for services, will incur legal action to obtain outstanding monies owned.
Payments can be made in the form of Cash, Credit card, Pay pal, direct debit and after pay where available.
We aim to send online purchased items out as soon as possible. IF there is a delay, we will notify you of this.
Where possible products bought online will be sent through Australia post services or alternative Postal Groups such as Sendle . Item of weight + 10kg , bulk order, Multiple Items & Pallet orders will be sent through agreed third party fright company.
We are unable to Offer Returns on customer Order of Minerals and Supplement Programs
Other Items and Products Returns
Products that are ordered incorrect or where there may be times that you may need to return items. Please make contact with us within 2 working days of receiving the orders email@example.com 0429113896 To arrange exchange of item. Goods Must be unopened in original packaging and not damaged. Products must be returned within 20 days of initial contact.
Please Contact us for an address to return items. For refund or exchange.
Third Party Information
This website may contains links to information hosted on other internet sites, which are maintained by third parties. The Sustainable Paddock is not responsible for any content that is being provided by others.