Summer is here and it’s a perfect time get things organised and started on your farm.
Our most popular package great for getting farm started for programs 🐝
The Silver Package Half -day consults are generally used for the smaller producer of who only wants a smaller agricultural consulting package. Total of 4.5hours into use for consulting.
This generally includes an onsite visit of 3-3.5hrs.
Basic Reports and or recommendations after the consult. (travel time is not part of this)
A starting base- Pre-purchase for smaller hobby farms Soil testing/assessments or onsite assessment for livestock nutrition (nutrition program/ mineral design costs not included priced separately)
Ideal for, smaller farms, Equine paddocks, horse agistment, smaller studs & spelling complexes,
The Silver package is Commonly used for, less complex issues that might be occurring.
- Paddock walks
- Reoccurring paddock issues.
- Product and or seed information,
- Pasture improvement designs & custom seed designs (natural, natives & crops& cover crops)
- Available options in the toolbox/ resources to help address issues /soil/plant/ weed/nutrition problems.
- Less Complex Paddock treatments options
- Taking Soil samples building picture of / paddock pasture health. /paddock health
- Assessment for Changing to more natural, sustainable products and farm practice, reducing chemical applications for weed and woody plants, livestock management.
- Farm management plans/ programs
- Fertiliser options & selections - types & forms treatment programs (natural, organic, biological or synthetic combination) Weed issues grass /grazing management)
One of our most common packages . Please contact us for further pricing.
Travel & associated cost are charged separate.
Soil, pasture, water and further Analytical Services charged separately.
base price is automatically added.